PHARMINVENT, a well-established specialized provider of regulatory science consulting services to biotech and pharmaceutical companies from Europe, USA and Japan is looking for new members to enlarge its growing team in the position of:
Scientific and Regulatory Specialists
We are looking for persons with basic experience in scientific writing and chemical, biological, pharmaceutical or medical background. Experience in pharmaceutical writing or industry is an advantage. This position is suitable also for a fresh graduate, the Czech or a foreigner, who wants to gain unique experience in pharmaceutical business.
The new member of our team will be involved in various European procedures concerning scientific aspects of medicinal products.
- Dynamic team of young colleagues in a fast-growing company
- Multicultural environment, foreigners make up almost half of our team in Prague
- English as a company language (Czech language is not needed)
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidized language courses (English, Spanish, Czech) and sport activities
- Continuous specialized training
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional growth
- Generous bonus scheme based on your performance
- Office based in the center of Prague, Czech Republic
If you feel that you want to become a member of a multinational team of experts on regulatory science we would be delighted to receive your application with a structured CV in English at email@example.com.
PHARMINVENT was established and is still managed by Dr Jan Petracek, the founder of TRIMED and the regular sponsor of the Annual Ball of the 3rd Faculty of Medicine of the Charles University in Prague. For more information about PHARMINVENT, please visit www.pharminvent.com.